The Chris Johnson Group is committed to provide the value added services which make your property operate more efficiently and effectively, with special attention to the bottom line.
- Initial consultation at your property to advise and determine rental rate
- Advertising, signage, marketing, Multiple Listing Service and Internet exposure
- Showing of property
- Order and oversee all maintenance matters, including post-work inspection and invoice approval
- Full tenant screening and background check
- Preparation of documents, such as leases, addendums, amendments, notices, etc.
- Detailed tenant move-in and move-out inspections
- Enforcement of lease terms and conditions
- Response to maintenance needs and requests
- Maintaining good rapport with the tenants and handle their needs and issues
- Serving notices and enforce collection of delinquent funds
- Collection of move-in funds
- Ongoing collection of rents and fees
- Online portal for landlord access and tenant rent payment access
- Disbursement of funds; direct deposit, if desired
- Pay vendors, HOA dues, gardeners, and insurance
- Monthly accounting and statement, including vendor invoices/payments
- Year-end tax statement for your accountant
We inspect the premises periodically as a part of our services. We observe any routine preventive maintenance that may become necessary and inspect the tenant behavior to ensure the terms and conditions of the lease are being met.
We are on-call around the clock for any emergency services pertaining to your property. We handle minor repairs, and maintenance as well as renovations and reformatting. With a seasoned staff of professionals, you can expect the highest quality work from us. The life of your investment is our primary concern.
"Bad" tenants cause property owners operating losses. We believe in thoroughly investigating prospective tenants and selecting the highest quality tenants; this results in a significant reduction in the losses from rent delinquency and tenant incurred property damages. With pertinent information we supply, you can make a well-informed decision about your new prospective tenants.
Upon your approval, we will prepare and execute all the necessary lease paperwork. Any special terms or conditions may be added to the contract. With the tenant present, a thorough inspection of the property prior to move in will be conducted. A statement of the condition and inventory check list is completed and is verified, and signed by the tenant. At our option, we will photograph or videotape the property inside and out to visually record the condition of the property.